Swap Execution Facility
BGC Derivative Markets L.P. is a regulated Swap Execution Facility (SEF) registered with the CFTC. Core principle 9 requires "Timely Publication of Trading Information" and rule 37.901 (b) requires daily publishing to the public according to part 16.01 of the Commodity Exchange Act. This web site is set up to publish daily trading information of BGC Derivative Markets L.P.
Daily Activity Files
What does BGC offer?
BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) is a leading global intermediary to the wholesale financial markets, specializing in the brokering of a broad range of financial products including fixed income, rates, foreign exchange, equities, equity derivatives, credit derivatives, futures and structured product markets. BGC offers a full range of brokerage services including price discovery, trade execution, straight through processing and clearing, settlement and access to electronic trading services through its BGC Trader brand. Through our Newmark Grubb Knight Frank brand, we offer commercial real estate tenants, owners, investors and developers a wide range of brokerage services, as well as property and facilities management.
Who is BGC?
BGC's origins date back to 1945 when B. Gerald Cantor founded what became Cantor Fitzgerald. In 2004, Cantor Fitzgerald separated out its voice brokerage business to create BGC Partners L.P., which listed in 2008 on NASDAQ as BGC Partners, Inc. (BGCP). BGC has grown rapidly since its separation out of Cantor Fitzgerald through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions. Today, BGC has approximately 2500 brokers and salespeople and in excess of 6500 employees in more than two dozen locations around the world. BGC's brokers are supported by dedicated back office staff and unmatched proprietary technology equipped to handle virtually any financial trade globally.
U.S. securities products and services are offered by BGC Financial, L.P. Members FINRA/SIPC. To visit the FINRA website, please go to www.finra.org.
The investment services displayed on the BGC website are not available to any UK "Retail Client" (as defined by the Financial Services Authority).
Terms and Conditions of Swaps Listed for Trading
Attached are the terms and conditions of the contracts offered for trading on BGC Derivatives Markets, L.P., included in the rulebook.
- 08/22/2016: View Rulebook
- 06/16/2015: BGC SEF Contract Specifications
Notice To Participants
- 08/08/2016: Rule Implementation Submission 2016-04
- 06/08/2016: Confidential Rule Submission 2016-03
- 03/31/2016: Rule Implementation Submission 2016-02
- 01/15/2016: Rule Implementation Submission 2016-01
- 01/05/2016: Rule Implementation Submission 2015-13
- 11/18/2015: Rule Implementation Submission 2015-12
- 10/06/2015: Rule Implementation Submission 2015-11
- 10/06/2015: Rule Implementation Submission 2015-10
- 10/06/2015: Rule Implementation Submission 2015-09
- 08/21/2015: Rule Implementation Submission 2015-08
- 06/02/2015: Rule Implementation Submission 2015-07
- 05/27/2015: Rule Implementation Submission 2015-06
- 05/27/2015: Rule Implementation Submission 2015-05
- 04/23/2015: Rules Addendum 2015-01
- 04/09/2015: Rule Implementation Submission 2015-04
- 01/30/2014: Rule Implementation Submission 2013-03: BGC 40.6 filing